Monday, March 28, 2016

Ripples awaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

I have been busy working on a very colorful blanket for a friend that just had her first baby!  They are an artsy couple, so my hubs thought the bright colors would be fun for them.

This is a ripple stitch pattern.  It was pretty easy to get used to, although I did have to frog a row a few times to fix a mistake. :)  What does "frog" mean you may ask... well I'll tell you!  It means to rip out (rip it, rip it). Get it??!!!  I was soooooo excited when I found out what that meant.  I'm easy to please. :)


 Here is a picture of the finished blanket.  It measured right around 32 x 36.  I added a ruffle border to finish it off.

I tried to remember where I got the pattern, but to no avail.  Once I figure it out, I will post it here to give credit where credit is due.  

There are MANY ripple/chevron crochet patterns out there.  Pick the one that speaks to you. :)

Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment